Tuesday 15 March 2011

Real Wedding - Brighton Rocks!

Regular readers will know I have a soft spot in my heart for Brighton so when I saw these stunning wedding shots, I had to blog them! Sean Gannon from Energy Photographic has totally captured the vibe of this laid back wedding - not many grooms would get away with shorts and flip-flops but Keith, the groom is really working it!

This is a real 'one of a kind' wedding - as well as Keith, all the groomsmen were also in shorts, Elvis was the cabaret and the karaoke was a big hit into the early hours. Oh, and the final image in this set just makes me melt...










If you want to find out more about Sean & Energy Photographic, you can check out the website and the blog. Sean's currently running a 'win your wedding photography' competition too which is definitely worth a look...

No comments:

Post a Comment