Thursday 24 February 2011

Brides-To-Be Needed For Fab Mag Feature!

Right, all you lovely brides-to-be out there, here's your chance to get involved with a magazine feature that the fabulous Charlotte Ward is writing....

"I'm looking for brides-to-be of all ages to tell me anonymously the truth about what they are really thinking in the run up to their wedding - be it shocking, funny, touching or bizarre for a magazine feature.For example:
"I've never felt happier because..."
"I've actually put on six pounds on my pre-wedding diet regime..."
"I hate my mother-in-law because..."
If you'd like to contribute please email brides@charlotteward.co.uk"

I've worked with Charlotte a lot over the last few years and I can promise you she's just wonderful so what are you waiting for? Tell the world what it's really like to be a bride-to-be, dish the pre-wedding dirt and rest assured, no-one will ever know it's you!

No comments:

Post a Comment